Blockchain and Ethereum Certification Training
Secure enrollment now
Origin And Working Of Blockchain
• How does our current financial system work?
• What can be the possible solution?
• What is a distributed system?
• What is Blockchain?
• How does a Blockchain work?
• Properties of Blockchain
• Evolution of Blockchain
Cryptocurrency And Blockchain
• Anonymity and Pseudonymity in Cryptocurrency
• Programmable Money
• What is inside a block?
• Hash Functions and Merkle Trees
• Components of Blockchain Ecosystem
• Cryptography and Consensus Algorithms
• Types of Blockchain
• Side Chains: another type of Blockchain
• Blockchain Implementations
• Blockchain Platforms
• What is Bitcoin?
• Why use Bitcoins?
• Bitcoin Trading: Buying, selling and storing Bitcoins
• Bitcoin Ecosystem
• Structure of a Bitcoin Transaction
• Scripting language in Bitcoin
• Applications of Bitcoin script
• Nodes in a Bitcoin Network
• Bitcoin Economics
• What is Bitcoin Mining?
• Types of Mining
• Mining and Consensus
• Assembling and selecting chains of blocks
• Mining and the hashing race
• Mining Pools
Introduction To Ethereum
• What is Ethereum?
• Introducing Smart Contracts
• Cryptocurrency in Ethereum
• Mining in Ethereum
• Consensus Mechanism in Ethereum
• Platform Functions used in Ethereum
• Technologies that support Ethereum
• Ethereum Programming Language
• Components for development of Ethereum DApps
• Editors and tools
• Frontend Development
• Ethereum Test Networks
• ERC Tokens
• Introducing Solidity
• Sample Code
• Layout of Source File
• Structure of a Contract
• State Variables
• Functions Types
• Reference Types
• Special Variables and Functions
• Expressions and Control Structures
• Function Calls
• Error Handling
• Visibility for Functions and State Variables
• State Modifiers
• Importing Smart Contracts
• Events and Logging
• Error Handling and Exceptions
• Common Pitfalls
• Gas Limit and Loops
• Sending and Receiving Ether
• Contract ABI
• Setting up the development environment
Developing A DApp Using Truffle
• Developing a DApp
• Compile and Deploy the Smart Contract
• Publish the DApp
• Connecting to DApp
• Ganache Output for Transaction Migration
• Introduction to Hyperledger
• Hyperledger architecture
• Hyperledger API and Application Model
• Network Topology
• Exploring Hyperledger frameworks
• Business Network Deployment on Hyperledger Composer Playground
Setting Up Development Environment Using Hyperledger Composer
• Setting up Development Environment using Composer
• Developing business networks
• Testing business networks
• Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric
• Hyperledger Fabric Model
• Various ways to create Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain Network
Create And Deploy Your Private Blockchain On MultiChain
• What Is MultiChain?
• Privacy and Permissions in MultiChain
• Mining in MultiChain
• Multiple configurable Blockchains using MultiChain
• Setting up a Private Blockchain
• Setting up a private Blockchain
Prospects Of Blockchain
• Blockchain prospering our world
• Blockchain transforming business and professionalism
• Discussing practical use-cases of Blockchain
• Real case scenarios of Blockchain
• How governments around the world are using Blockchain?
Complimentary sessions on communication presentation and leadership skills.
Benefits from the course
Blockchain is a booming sector, there are ample opportunities waiting for you in the market.
Blockchain and Ethereum Certification Training provides you with an in-depth knowledge of the technology underlying various platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and MultiChain.
As a beginner, you will be learning the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored on Blockchain, history of Bitcoin and how to use Bitcoin.
You will be then taught about the Ethereum platform and how to develop custom smart contracts using Solidity and Remix IDE and deploy them on the test Blockchain network using Truffle, TestRPC and Web3.js.
You will learn how to setup a private Blockchain using Multichain platform and cover the practical use cases of Blockchain in various industries.
Blockchain is playing a dominant role in terms of technology in the market. Supermarkets, energy resources, healthcare, voting and many other sectors could also incorporate Blockchain in their future.
Development experience with an Object-oriented language is required.
Also, basic knowledge of networking and Linux would be advantageous.
However, you will be provided with fundamentals of the following self-paced courses as complimentary:
- Development experience with an Object-oriented language is required.
- Also, basic knowledge of networking and Linux would be advantageous.
- However, you will be provided with fundamentals of the following self-paced courses as complimentary:
- Linux Fundamentals.
- Node.js Fundamentals.
2 Hours Daytime slots or 3 Hours week end Slots (May change)